I recently used Mackie’s and wow, what a difference. Great value for money! I would definitely recommend, and have booked them to be cleaned every 6 Weeks.
KarenHemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
The benefits of traditional window cleaning methods
Cleaning solution is applied with an applicator, then cleaned off manually with a squeegee. The windowsill and edges are then cleaned with a microfiber cloth, leaving a perfectly clean window every time. We use this method for all of our internal window cleaning work. Other benefits include:
- No trailing hoses or trip hazards.
- Finishing detailing is executed by hand.
- A dry, perfect finish guaranteed every time.
- Internal windows are cleaned with ease.
The benefits of using the Reach & Wash pole system
Using vehicle mounted systems, we carry out our work at a safely at ground level. Dirt is scrubbed from your frames, glass and sills using telescopic poles and purified water. The window is then rinsed and left to dry naturally leaving no marks and a streak-free finish. Other benefits include:
- Cleans windows, frames and sills all at the same time.
- Stops ladder damage to window ledges and lawns.
- Complex, Georgian window frames are cleaned easily.
- Hard to reach and problem areas are accessible.
- No walking on low level tiles or missing any windows.
- Eco-friendly, chemical free and contains only pure water.
- Windows stay cleaner for longer with no soapy residue.