Call the experts! We always ensure a property is left spotless and ready for inspection. Retaining as much of your deposit is important.
Book a cleanContact us
Thanks for your quick turnaround and being so understanding. The house is cleaner than when we first moved in!
Mr & Mrs WilkinsTring, Hertfordshire
The Mackie’s team have over 15 Years experience in the cleaning industry
Before we carry out a cleaning service, one of our experienced team will visit the property to discuss which areas need cleaning, along with a written estimate confirming the cleaning schedule and the price.
Our Mackie’s end of tenancy clean is tailored to the customers requirements, but we do offer the following as standard:
- A thorough clean of kitchens and bathrooms.
- Cupboard fronts and appliances wiped.
- Complete vacuum of every room.
- Floors and hard surfaces mopped.
- Paintwork and detailing cleaned.
- Skirting, sideboards & sills dusted & polished.
- Lampshades and furniture dusted & polished.
Book a clean
If you require anything else, just ask during our property visit
We want to help you secure as much of your deposit as possible, so we’ll work with you to meet the needs and criteria of your end of tenancy agreement. Please remember that:
- The end of tenancy clean will be carried out in accordance with instructions taken at the time and detailed in our property visit estimate.
- Mackie’s Cleaning is not responsible if the work carried out does not meet the standard required by third party.
- Mackie’s Cleaning will not be liable for any additional costs imposed by third party.
Book a clean